Have you deleted your emails from Microsoft Outlook? Either knowingly or unknowingly you may have deleted your vital emails from Outlook and not able to recover it by the help of Inbox Repair Tool. This is the situation that most of the Outlook users face at least once in their lifetime. When you have deleted emails or any data from Outlook, it initially goes to Deleted Items folder of Outlook. Deleted Items folder of Outlook is similar to Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash folder and you can restore your deleted emails from Deleted Items folder of Outlook. However, if you have emptied deleted items folder without checking its contents then you may lose several essential emails from Outlook. Emails deleted from this Deleted Folder cannot be rolled back normally by the help of Outlook provided tools. Don’t lose your hope in such situations!!! As Find Deleted Emails application helps you to get back all your important emails from Microsoft Outlook at one go.
Below are some other ways of losing emails from Outlook
- Compression of PST file is a normal phenomenon for Outlook users. During compression of PST file, if any interruption occurs then it may lead to loss of emails and other data from Outlook profile.
- If you have deleted your emails by using shift + delete keys then also you may lose some of your essential emails. When we apply shift delete command over any email from PST file, then it deletes the emails permanently. If you want to know more about how to rescue shift deleted emails then see here http://www.finddeletedemails.com/shift.html
- Sometimes when you are accessing Outlook and your system shuts down due to power surge or due to any software conflicts then Outlook terminates abnormally and chances of losing emails are more.
- Emails that are saved over your Outlook PST file can also get deleted due to impact of some third party software that has capability to make amendment over the stored files. One of the examples of such software is Antivirus. If any of the email is virus infected due to any reason, then anti-virus would delete such an email immediately.
- You can lose your emails if PST file is oversized. The size of PST file is different but fixed in all versions of MS outlook. So if your personal storage table (PST) file is oversized then it will not store data any more. Sometimes it may lead to loss of emails from Outlook.
- One of the other reasons for email loss from Outlook PST file is due to usage of PST file over network. When we make use of PST file over network then there is very high possibility that the PST file may get corrupted.
- The emails can also get deleted from Deleted Items folder as well. This instance usually happen when user is trying to get rid of some of the useless emails from his or her Outlook account.
- In addition to above email loss scenarios there are few others such as virus/malware attack, OS malfunctioning, application crash, freezing of Outlook, etc.
Some of the error messages that you may receive after PST file is damaged that could lead to email deletion are as follows:
- The file Filename.pst could not be found
- Filename.pst cannot be accessed – 0x80040116
- The Filename.pst is not a personal folder file
- Errors have been detected in the file <file_path>. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- Filename.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116”
- The file Tom.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, then permanently (Shift + Del) delete them
- Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Receiving' reported error (0x8004060C): 'Unknown Error 0x8004060C'”
To avoid the loss of emails, you have to take some precautions so that it will help you to protect your emails. Some of the useful tips are:
- Always update your backup of PST file so that if you have lost your emails from Outlook then you can retrieve it from backup.
- Always avoid improper termination of Outlook in inappropriate way, as it will cost more email loss from Outlook.
- Make sure that you have installed reliable antivirus installed over your system so that chances of any virus infection is very minimal
- Do not use of any unreliable software over your computer or laptop, so that no inadequate activity can occur on system.
Unique features of Find Deleted Emails software
- Find Deleted Emails tool is skilled enough to get back your emails from Outlook which are deleted due to various email loss scenarios.
- Find Deleted Emails advance featured tool that can help you to rescue lost or deleted emails from all versions of Microsoft Outlook including Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010.
- Apart from emails, you can also bring back other deleted or lost attributes of Outlook such as RSS feeds, contacts, appointments, tasks, calender items, reminders, journals, tasks etc with the help of Find Deleted Emails application.
- Find Deleted Emails application creates another PST files to store recovered data, so that there is no chance of modification in original PST file.
- If you have deleted emails from deleted items folder then also you can bring back emails deleted from deleted items folder by the help of Find Deleted Emails software.
- Any of you can easily make use of Find Deleted Emails software on different Windows operating system such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 operating systems.
- In case if you don’t have any idea about the location of PST files of Outlook, then need not get panicked. Find Deleted Emails allows you to find all the PST files that are present on your hard drive.
Find Permanently Deleted Emails Outlook 2010: Now, its possible even for the novice and non technical users to quite easily understand step by step process by using Find Deleted Emails software to identify and restore permanently deleted email folders from Outlook 2010 client and other versions of MS Outlook 2013, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc. To grab more information, simply tap here http://www.finddeletedemails.com/permanently-deleted-emails-outlook-2010.html.
Recover Lost Email Attachments in Outlook: Find deleted emails software provides the best way to recover lost email attachment in Outlook on all latest versions of Windows operating system. To know additional details, prefer this Url: http://www.finddeletedemails.com/lost-email-attachments-in-outlook.html
Recover Email from RSS Feeds Folder: This software now also falicitates you to recover email from RSS feeds with ease. This can be used over different Outlook versions. Visit this page to know more: http://www.finddeletedemails.com/rss-feeds-folder.html
Find and Recover Emails after Outlook Crash: With the help of Find Deleted Emails software you can automatically find and recover delleted emails after Outlook crash due to severe virus attacks, abrupt termination of Outlook profile, etc. To know more updated information, click here http://www.finddeletedemails.com/recover-emails-after-outlook-crash.html.
Steps to find deleted emails
Step 1: Download and install this software to launch its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse PST file from which emails have been deleted and click on "Next" option as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Browse PST File
Step 3: A window displaying PST file is repaired successfully will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: PST File Repaired Successfully