Have you deleted your emails from Microsoft Outlook? Either knowingly or unknowingly you may have deleted your vital emails from Outlook and not able to recover it by the help of Inbox Repair Tool. This is the situation that most of the Outlook users face atleast once in their lifetime. When you have deleted emails or any data from Outlook, it initially goes to Deleted Items folder of Outlook. Deleted Items folder of Outlook is similar to Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash and you can restore your deleted emails from Deleted Items folder of Outlook. However, if you have emptied deleted items folder without checking its contents then you may lose several essential emails from Outlook. Emails deleted from this Deleted Folder cannot be rolled back normally by the help of Outlook provided tools. Don’t lose your hope in such situations!!! As Find Deleted Emails application helps you to get back all your important emails from Microsoft Outlook at one go.
Below are some other ways of losing emails from Outlook
- Compression of PST file is a normal phenomenon for Outlook users. During compression of PST file, if any interruption occurs then it may lead to loss of emails and other data from Outlook profile.
- If you have deleted your emails by using shift + delete keys then also you may lose some of your essential emails.
- Sometimes when you are accessing Outlook and your system shuts down due to power surge or due to any software conflicts then Outlook terminates abnormally and chances of losing emails are more.
- You can lose your emails if PST file is oversized. The size of PST file is different but fixed in all versions of MS outlook. So if your personal storage table (PST) file is oversized then it will not store data any more. Sometimes it may lead to loss of emails from Outlook.
- In addition to above, file system corruption, virus/malware attack, OS crash, application crash also causes loss of emails or data from Outlook.
To avoid the loss of emails, you have to take some precautions so that it will help you to protect your emails. As Outlook provides you a complex database PST file where your all emails are stored. Always update your backup with this PST file so that if you have lost your emails from Outlook then you can retrieve it from backup of PST file. Always avoid improper termination of Outlook as it will cost more email loss from Outlook. If you want to know about how to rescue shift deleted emails then see here http://www.finddeletedemails.com/shift.html
Unique feature of Find Deleted Emails software
- This tool is skilled enough to get back your emails from Outlook which are deleted due to various email loss scenarios.
- This advance featured tool helps you to rescue lost or deleted emails from all versions of Microsoft Outlook including Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010.
- Apart from emails, you can also bring back other deleted or lost attributes of Outlook such as RSS feeds, contacts, appointments, tasks, calender items, reminders, journals, tasks etc with the help of this application.
- This application creates another PST files to store recovered data, so that there is no chance of modification in original PST file.
- If you have deleted emails from deleted items folder then also you can bring back emails deleted from deleted items folder by the help of this software.
Steps to find deleted emails
Step 1: Download and install this software to launch its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse PST file from which emails have been deleted and click on "Next" option as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Browse PST File
Step 3: A window displaying PST file is repaired successfully will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: PST File Repaired Successfully